Sunday, February 15, 2009

Baby Shower!

Yay!! I finally had my baby shower last weekend in Lafayette, LA. It was given by my mother in law, Jan, and was an absolute blast. I really enjoyed getting to see old friends and felt very blessed to have them share such a special event with me to celebrate the arrival of our baby boy! Everybody did way too much for us and we are so grateful for all of the baby toys, clothes, books, etc. we received. It was a little overwhelming as well, once we took everything home and realized that we will actually be using it all in a little over 7 weeks. Many thanks to those who helped with the shower, and a huge thank you to Jan for working so hard on it!

Here are some photos from the shower:

Diaper cake



LSU jersey



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had so much fun at your shower! I wish we could have had one for you in Asheville :( Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete