Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Butt Hurts

On Friday, September 2, Will pooped in the potty for the first time! Woo Hoo! I was in the living room with Ben and Uncle Biscuit (Corey) and heard Will in our bathroom playing with the toilet. Thinking that he was shoving something in there, I rushed in to find him in the process of climbing onto the toilet saying, “I have to poop Mom.” Sure enough, he sat down and did the deed. Of course this was followed by a potty dance from Ben, myself, and Uncle Biscuit. We were so proud!

Then the following week, while in Michigan visiting Ben’s parents, he pooped in the potty every single night after saying, “My butt hurts.” While this is probably way too much information for everyone, of course I must document it and think of it as a pretty major milestone! We are especially excited about it as we haven’t really attempted to potty train him and kind of felt like he would learn when he was ready on his own and sure enough we were right. Although not out of the diaper all the time yet, we are definitely on our way to underwear!

Too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment