Monday, April 23, 2012

Batman Birthday Bash

I cannot believe that I am saying this, but our little boy is now 3 years old!!!  I know everybody says it, but my goodness, where in the world does the time go?  Seems like only yesterday we were calling everybody on April Fool's Day to tell them I was in labor.  And now he's 3 years old!!!  Yes, I know I already said that, but it's so unbelievable that I have to keep saying it over and over again until I believe it ;)

Anyway, now to the party.  Of course there was no other choice for the theme of his 3rd birthday than Batman.  What can I say, the boy is obsessed!  The nice thing about his birthday this year was that it actually fell on the day we threw the party.  It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon.  We had a chili dog buffet with all the fixins, frito pie, and of course a batman cookie cake ;)  Little man also enjoyed his Batman fun jump and especially loved all of his cool presents he got to open.

As always, I would say the best thing about his birthday party was all of our amazing family and friends who took time out of their Sunday to spend this special day with our little man (including Grammy and Grampup who skyped with Will that evening from Michigan and Aunt Carrie who called from Dallas.)  It truly meant the world to us to have everyone there and reminded us how lucky we are to have them in our lives. Will is truly loved by so many. Even though we have been back in Lafayette for some time now, it's life events such as these that make us feel like this is exactly where we are supposed to be at this time in our lives.  We are so blessed to call Lafayette our home again and look forward to celebrating many more birthdays here.







Happy 3rd Birthday Sweet Will.  Mommy and Daddy love you more than you will ever know!


No comments:

Post a Comment