Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Baby

Seeing as today is the last day of March, and we don't have a baby yet, it's official, Will is going to be an April baby! I don't know why this really matters, but seeing as I'm an April baby, it's kinda cool. I was hoping for a while that he might be a couple weeks early and be born on his Grandpa's birthday, but since that didn't happen, if he gets here two days early (April 4th), we'll share a birthday! At first I wasn't really excited about the idea of him sharing a birthday with me. I guess I didn't want to share the spotlight. Well, that's changed. It would be so cool for us to be able to celebrate together. So, be thinking about us on Saturday, we could have a really special day!

Our next doctor's visit is on Thursday. I wish it was tomorrow. I really want to know how things are progressing with him and Krissy. I'm feeling that when it happens, things are going to move very quickly. We'll have an update for you on Thursday afternoon.


I'll leave you with a picture of me with my first baby, Lulu. This was taken at our home, when we still lived in Asheville, NC. I needed to tighten the pipes on the sink, and Lulu was kind enough to lend a paw.


1 comment:

  1. I read this for the first time this morning and I started to lol. hahahahahahahaha. Your timing on this post was just too funny. -- Grandpa

    ReplyDelete