Monday, March 2, 2009

The Pressure's Mounting

What once seemed so far away is quickly approaching! With just 5 weeks to go (Will's due April 6th), Krissy and I have been frantically trying to get everything together. We've been examining our lives as a couple and as potential parents. Yikes! I'm going to be a Dad. Krissy is going to be a Mom. Holy crap! I hope I don't break him, I hope he likes us, I hope he's a good soccer player, I hope he looks more like Krissy! These are the thoughts that fly through my head every second. I need a new word for stressed!

We've also been lucky to find new friends in Alexandria who are due just a couple weeks from now. It's been nice to share our stories, fears, and joys together. The real question now is, who's going to make it through the delivery? I know the ladies will be fine. The pressure is on us guys.

I thought we could take a trip down memory lane. Here are our ultrasound photos of our little guy, from Little Bean to William Joseph. The next photo we'll have of him will be in color! I can't wait!


Thanks again to everyone who has helped us on our journey.


5 1/2 weeks


7 weeks


20 weeks, sucking his thumb


32 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am just as excited and scared for you, as I possibly could be! 5 weeks.... I wanna jump up and shout- Wahoo! That is just SO exciting! I can't wait for those wonderful color pictures!

    ReplyDelete