Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hello, I'm Right Here!

As if he couldn't get any cuter, Will has come up with something yet again that makes us laugh and love him more and more. Yesterday, as Ben was about to leave from lunch to go back to work I laid down on the couch with Little Bean, and turned on the TV as he was about to take a nap on me. As I turned my head slightly to the right so I could watch TV, Will slowly crept his head around so it ended up right in front of my face, and he had quite possibly the cutest smile on. He didn't make a sound, just had a big ole' grin on his face. Thinking it was just a fluke, I gently placed his head back on my shoulder and proceeded to watch TV again, and sure enough he slowly lifted his head and once again crept it around to where he was in front of my face perfectly blocking the TV. And yes, once again he had a huge grin on his face. It was so precious and seemed as if he was saying, "Mom look at me. I'm right here just in case you forgot." Ben was there to witness it as well, and we look forward to seeing if he does it tomorrow so we can capture this sweet moment on video or at least in a picture. It's the littlest things such as these that make life worth living. We love our little boy more than anything in this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment