Friday, October 2, 2009

Say Hello to My Little Friend!

Will suffered his first little injury this morning. After I dressed him for the day, he managed to quickly pick up his plastic baby hanger and got it caught on his eye (which by the way I've always worried about so I never let him play with hangers.) At first I completely freaked out because I thought he actually got it caught in his bottom lid, but from the looks of the scratch it looked like it just missed his eye (thank goodness.) Anyway, I went into complete mom mode in which I panicked on the inside, but totally stayed calm on the outside and soothed him. The scariest moment was when he started crying and wouldn't open his eyes. But, turns out I think he more scared himself than anything. I'm sure you can imagine all the things I envisioned he actually did to his eye. But, come to find out he just suffered a minor scratch, and he is OKAY!

I know this is the first of many bumps and bruises our Little Bean will endure as he grows up.


"If you think I look bad, you should see the other guy."


To add insult to injury, he had to make the most pitiful face on the planet. Can't you just feel the pain? I think he might need to get a new toy for being so brave (Wink Wink to the Grandma's, Nonna and Grammy:) hehe.


"I think I'll be okay Mom, as long as I keep my thumb in my mouth!"

No comments:

Post a Comment