Monday, December 21, 2009

The Excitement is Building!


We put Will in his Christmas pajamas for tree decorating.


Even in the midst of packing up and having to be out of our place by December 31st, Ben and I are so excited about getting to spend our first Christmas with our sweet baby boy. It's only 4 days away now and we can barely stand it. I have already given him some of his presents over the past few weeks because I couldn't wait any longer, and have finally bought his last gift today. I must stop now or else we will be sleeping in the boxes that his toys come in :)

Since we are in the process of moving, we are going to spend Christmas down in Lafayette. However we did still get the tree up in the beginning of December and it has been interesting to us that Will has not really attempted to tear it down. (Unlike every other thing we have around the house.) He has however found joy in tearing the Christmas presents open so I have wrapped and rewrapped a few. What a fun Christmas morning it will be.

We are looking forward to introducing Will to both Ben's and my Christmas traditions we had growing up and especially look forward to starting our own, new Christmas traditions as a little family. Oh so exciting!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!



Me and Little Bean at the Alexandria Christmas Parade.


I love my little family.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, Krissy and Will-
    Hope you all had a great Christmas! We miss you guys! Good luck with your move, I hope everything goes smoothly.
    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete