Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

This year I got to celebrate my second Mother's Day, and it was very special! I awoke to a card, red roses, breakfast which consisted of a ham, egg, and cheese croissanwich from Burger King, and a halia bracelet. And, yes I was completely excited about the croissanwich because they are my favorite breakfast sandwich in the world, but I don't ever get them because they are so unhealthy. Ben knows me too well :)

The halia bracelet was super sweet. Ben and Will chose 4 charms to start the bracelet off that represented various parts of my life. My favorite charm was the one engraved with a "W" for Will's name. I can't wait to see what the bracelet looks like in the future once it's all filled out.
Who knew that a piece of jewelery could represent the story of my life...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

The rest of the day was pretty low key, but wonderful because I spent it all with Ben and Will, who both made it feel like it was my day. It was also special because we got to spend time with both our Mom's as well.

Ben and I would just like to say thank you Mom's for your constant love, encouragement, and support of us as we have embarked on this journey of parenthood. We wouldn't be who we are today without your guidance. You have both shown me how to be an amazing mother to my sweet baby boy! We love ya'll!

We also remembered our amazing Grandmothers on this day as well. Memow and Grandma Jo we love and miss you both dearly, but know you were here with us on this special day and always!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment