Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Where does all the time go?

Just as suspected, it's not near as easy to consistently blog with Lily, as it was with Will.  I feel like we recorded every smile and movement with him, then there's Lily, who didn't even get her official 6 or 7 month pictures taken.  Typical second baby I guess.  I always laugh when I think about my mom and our baby books.  Missy's is filled out front to back, with every little detail.  Corey's is somewhat filled out with a few pics here and there.  Then there's mine with a few things written and the rest of the items sitting in the middle of the book.  Ha!  My mom and I always have a good laugh over it and now that we have a second child, I totally get it.  There are just not enough hours in the day.  Plus, just like me as a child, it's not like Lily is lacking in any way shape or form for love and attention.

With that said, the next few posts will be brief and mainly told with pictures ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment