Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub, Life is Grand in the Tub!


Who's that good looking guy in the mirror? (Photo edited for public viewing)

Okay, so bath time is one of my favorite activities of the day with Will. Of course the first few weeks, we were only giving him sponge baths, and he wasn't too thrilled with those, as he would get cold immediately after he was rubbed down. So, as soon as the umbilical cord fell off, we were super pumped to be able to have him take a bath in his baby tub.

He absolutely loved it. He sat in his little bath hammock and watched himself in the mirror as he was cleaned. He had a look on his face like, "It doesn't get any better than this. I'm laying back in warm water, Mom is rubbing me down with a warm cloth, and Dad is rubbing my head just to keep me calm. I'm living the dream, and I smell good too."

His not so favorite part of bath time is the lotion at the end, because he gets cold. Other than that, bath time is a hit in our house!



Ahh, this is the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment